taylor swift is like that aunt that tries to be “hip” with the young’ns and “with the times” and then asks you what does bae stand for and after you tell her she starts calling everything bae even the lamp next to the couch
HEY YOU HAVEN’T SEEN THE LAMP NEXT TO MY COUCH AND I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT IT IS, IN FACT, VERY MUCH BAE.
EXCUSE ME BUT THIS RING. NO ONE NOTICED IT?????
Actually I’ve seen people mention it since the first episode.
It’s Capaldi’s wedding ring. He never takes it off, even when acting.
To add to the story, he refuses to take it off because when his acting career was struggling, his wife never gave up on him. When he landed his first major gig, he decided to not take it off, to represent he was there because of his wife’s support.
If you pay attention, River Song is written a lot more like Rory than like Amy. Sure, she’s got that sassy, flirtatious thing that Amy has, but that’s all surface character.
Both Rory and River are the type of person who will drop everything for the person they love. They’d put their own lives…
- The Doctor wrote LISTEN and forgot
- There was a kid under the blanket
- Orson Pink was going mad from isolation
- The Banging and screeching was causes by cooling pipes and air escaping from the broken air shield
- THERE WAS NEVER ANY CREATURE. IT WAS ALL IN THIER MINDS. The fear in this episode is the fear of not knowing, the fear of not seeing, and the fear of the belief that something is standing right behind you, right under the bed, even when there isn’t.